The iconic Iron-Tuff® Siberian™ Jacket has been trusted by millions over the decades to keep them warm and productive in extremely cold environments. The slightly longer, fingertip-length is perfect for protecting your entire torso, and the “built-to-last” construction can give you years of reliable use.
- Size & Color: See Additional Information tab above to choose size and color.
- Temperature Protection: down to -50 degrees F/-46 degrees C
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill™ insulation
- Tear and abrasion resistant 420 denier nylon outer shell
- Water-repellent, wind-tight finish
- Reinforced brass rivets at stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- Insulated patch and chest pockets
- Zipper sleeve pocket with pencil stall
- Raglan sleeves
- Draft-sealing elastic back band
- Soft fleece collar