Nitrile material formulation with added thickness features a fully textured surface for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance. Provides excellent barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens, as well as exceptional resistance to chemotherapy drugs and other chemicals.
- 100% latex and powder free; non-sterile
- Fully textured for sustained grip during use
- Enhanced tensile strength and elasticity with added softness for comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs
- Choose size: See Additional Information tab above.
- FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration)
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6978 Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs
- Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, as well as ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices