Waterproof thermometer designed for the harshest food service environments.
- Initial default alarm temperature: 1400°F (600°C)
- Reduced tip for delicate products
- Eliminates the risk of a mercury spill
- Stores the maximum heat registered
- Programmable to provide a visual alarm (blinking display) once the set temperature is reached.
- Guaranteed accurate for life, so no need for field adjusting of calibration settings and no risk of introducing error into the instrument.
Temperature Range: -40°F to 450°F