Laser Trak Metal Detectable Earplugs
Orange/blue single-use safety earplugs with poly cord offering high visual and metal detectability.
- Low-pressure foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear.
- Non-ferrous metal grommet on the earplug easily detected by automated inspection/metal detection.
- Bright colors aid in visual inspection/detection.
- Self-adjusting polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually any wearer.
- Contoured T-shape for easy insertion and wear.
- 29 CFR 1910.95 – OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 – Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) – Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 – Attenuation Test Protocl (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC – EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC – EU Directive/PPE
- Category II – EC Category/PPE
- EN-24869-1:1993 – EU Standards
- EN 352-2:1993 – EU Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) – National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 – Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 – Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 – Method B – Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
- 9001:2008 – ISO