Pro-9 Series Tenderizer
Standard tenderizer cuts deep (1020 times per revolution) into the product to sever sinew and fiber. Turn your tenderizer into a knitting machine by changing the position of the rear stripper and feeding 2-3 smaller pieces of hard-to-merchandise pieces to form one value-added knitted steak.
Comes with Standard Tenderizer Blades Assembly. Optional cradle assemblies available for punching and scoring, and creating kabobs, beef and jerky strips, and stir fry (sold separately).
- Stew Strip Cutting Cradle Assembly – Cut jerky strips and chicken stir fry for salads. Make cubes for stew and soups in two passes. Nine strip cutting widths available.
- Scoring Roller Blade Cradle Assembly – Score steaks or patties to create eye appealing, faster cooking products.
- Cutlet Tenderizer Blade Cradle – Designed for delicate products (chicken breast, veal, squid), gently piercing 2125 product pieces per revolution.
- Star Blade Cradle Assembly – Punches 1/8″ holes into meat patties or less desirable steaks to break down fiber, reducing cooking time up to 40%.
- Cradle Assembly Storage Box