Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer, 1 Qt
Ready-to-use 1 quart spray bottle with trigger. Clean, sanitize, and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product. 58% IPA/quat formula.
Fastest kill time available for sanitizing food contact surfaces, including gloves. Fastest kill time available for sanitizing non-food contact surfaces, including footwear. EPA listed for use against SARS-COV-2.
- Sold by the case, 12 bottles with trigger sprayers per case
- Highly evaporative and ideal for water sensitive equipment and low moisture environments
- 60 second kill on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves
- 10 second kill on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear
- Empty replacement bottles available, sold by the dozen (#SS10004)
- NSF Listed, EPA Registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
This product in an effective sanitizer and disinfectant against the following pathogens on hard, non-porous surfaces. Now listed on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2.
|Enterobacter sakazakii||Avian influenza H9N2|
|Escherichia coli||Escherichia coli O157:H7|
|Escherichia coli O157:H7||Enterococcus faecium VRE|
|Klebsiella pneumoniae||Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1)|
|Listeria monocytogenes||Influenza A 2009 H1N1 (formerly called Swine Flu)|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa||Listeria monocytogenes|
|Salmonella typhimurium||Mycobacterium bovis (BCG)|
|Vibrio cholerae||Pseudomonas aeruginosa|
|Staphylococcus aureus MRSA|